Hepburn Energy was commissioned by BREAZE Inc. to produce a guide to community energy, offering information and inspiration for communities aspiring to cut emissions and transition to renewables. The Guide was funded through the Grampians Community Power Hub, a State Government initiative.
The Guide provides:
- context and background information on the energy system
- information on technology and project models
- examples and case studies of community energy projects
- advice on how to deliver a community energy project
- and links to other relevant resources
You can read the Guide below and find out more about BREAZE Inc. on their website here.